YOUR CHRISTMAS BY THE RICCI GROUP
At Ricci’s Tapas & Cicchetti and 53 Degrees North we’ve got Christmas covered.
With seasonal tapas dishes from our a la carte menu or our stunning set course menu
we have some delicious delights for everyone to indulge in!
YOUR CHRISTMAS PARTY AT RICCI’S TAPAS & CICCHETTI… …THE FINER DETAILS
Our set Christmas menu is available between 29th November and 24th December from 12 noon, and will run along side our regular tapas menu. The set menu is restricted to the whole table and minimum of 4 guests. Parties of 8 or more must indicate on booking whether they will be dining from the set menu or regular tapas menu.
Please make us aware of any dietary requirements or allergies on booking and we will be happy to talk you through the menu and make substitutions where necessary.
Booking Allocation Policy
Please be aware that our system will allocate 2 guests 1.75 hours to dine and 3 or more guests will be allocated 2 hours to dine. If you feel you need longer, please call us and we will do our best to accommodate your request. If a reservation is made after 7.30pm, then the table is yours for the whole of service and we will not ask you to vacate your table.
Should you arrive more than 20 minutes after your booking time without forewarning, then your table may be released.
Tables are allocated daily by the restaurant team, and although we will do everything we can to allocate a table in your preferred area of the dining room, we cannot always guarantee this.
The restaurant’s continued viability relies on reservations being honoured by our customers, and adequate notice being given of any changes or cancellations.
Accordingly, the following applies:
1. We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee for any booking that is cancelled, or if numbers are reduced without prior notice.
2. For all bookings, you must notify us of a cancellation or any changes to the number of guests at least 24 hours prior to your booking.
3. The Ricci Group reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee of £10 per person for any bookings changed or cancelled within this 24 hour notice period.
4. The cancellation fee reflects the cost incurred by The Ricci Group in terms of staffing, food, and any lost revenue as a result of turning away other potential bookings.
5. Where possible, our team will actively manage restaurant bookings by checking attendance with the main guests/contact we have in our bookings diary. For this reason, please ensure we have received a contact telephone number that you will be contactable on, on the day of your booking.
6. Credit Card details will be required to confirm a booking of 6 or more, and any cancellation fee will be charged to the nominated credit card in the event of a fee being applied.
Bills & Payment
We will provide you with one bill per booking, however if you wish to sub-divide bills, this must be stated on arrival. A discretionary 10% service charge may be added to your bill.
Ricci’s Tapas & Cicchetti accept debit and credit cards or cash. We do not accept cheque.